You can now access your FastMail.FM file storage area directly from Windows Vista, just as if it was another standard hard drive! Here's what you need to do:
- Right click on 'Computer' and choose 'Add a network location'
- Click 'Choose a custom network location' and then Next
- Type 'https://dav.messagingengine.com/' and click Next
- Enter your username (including the '@fastmail.fm' part) and
- Type 'FastMail' when asked for a name, and click Finish
You can now double-click on the 'FastMail' folder and directly access all your folders and files! You can drag files to and from these folders to copy your files and folders, and access them from the FastMail.FM web interface.