Introducing the new Spam section!
We're pleased to announce the new Spam section, which is in production for all Pobox customers today! The new Spam section has been in testing for several months, and includes many new features like:
- Mark This Page Reviewed: As you look at your Spam, just check the box next to any message you want us to send to you. Then, at the bottom of the page, click "Mark This Page Reviewed". Checked messages will be sent to you; all other messages will be deleted.
- View your emailed reports online: If you accidentally delete your report, or your ISP thinks the message is spam, you can now come to the Spam section to see what was in an emailed report. You can also delete all the messages in a report with just one click!
- Add Trusted Senders: We've made it easier than ever for you to tell us whose mail you want to receive. Send your outgoing mail through us, or just enter the name and email address of a person who you want to add as a Trusted Sender.
- Delete or Edit your Trusted Senders: We recommend using this cautiously, as you may not recall or be aware of all the email addresses that your correspondents use, but you can remove trusted senders at any time.
- Customize your Spam listing: You can now display the address the message was sent To:, as well as selecting whether you want the date, time since the message was sent, the From: address, message Subject (or reason why it was bounced, for bounced messages), and whether the
message was held or bounced. You can also resize these columns by sliding the dividers between the header entries.
- See the Delivery Status of Released Messages: Delivery Status will show whether the message is queued for release, sent or bounced, if your ISP rejected it for any reason. Just click "Edit Columns", and add Delivery Status to your Released messages. This is an easy way to find out if we were able to deliver your released mail!
Your old discard reports will continue to submit to the old section, but we encourage you to begin reviewing mail using the new section today.If you see any problems, please let us know by clicking the "Give Feedback" link. We hope you enjoy the new changes!
Try it free for 30 days