FastMail Advent 2017
Welcome to the FastMail Advent Calendar for 2017!
Starting from our first Advent posts in 2014, when I wanted to talk about our approach to security, we've managed to produce 24 blog posts every December. We've talked about everything from low level technical improvements, FastMail values, Internet standards, and wacky chatbot interviews.
One day we may run out of things to say, or choose a different format, but today is still not that day.
We've had a really exciting year, and I'd like to start like we did last year with a retrospective:
- 2017 Retrospective
- Ways to use calendars
- Team Profile: Jamie
- What we are up to at CalConnect
- The FastMail Security Mindset
- Security case study: Account Recovery
- Topicbox: the solution for team email!
- FastMail at the IETF
- MySQL and an atomic "check ... on none insert"
- Team Profile: David
- Files and Dropbox support
- Even more sieve extensions
- A blog post worth referring to
- Multiple billing accounts for a single custom domain
- Keep your account more secure with 2FA
- Organise your mail with rules
- Team Profile: Kourtnee
- Using the modern web platform
- Faster, easier setup on iPhones, iPads and Macs
- Design spotlight - the Topicbox logo
- Monitoring FastMail with Prometheus
- GDPR: European Data Protection
- Team Profile: Rik
- Looking forward to 2018