Pobox Spam Beta
We're pleased to announce the beta test for the new Pobox Spam (formerly Discards) section! We've incorporated your comments and requests, and we're ready to begin testing.
If you notice any issues, problems or quirks, please let us know by clicking the "Give Feedback" link.
We hope you will find the new Spam section much easier to use. You can now:
- Delete your spam. This is one of our most requested features, and we hope it will make it easier for you to review your messages.
- Create your own trusted senders (formerly whitelists). While trusted senders are still added automatically when you release a message to yourself, or send mail from the Pobox SMTP servers, you can also add your own trusted senders.
- Access your emailed reports on the web, so you can review and delete messages by report.
- Delete or edit your trusted senders, regardless of when they were created. We recommend using this cautiously, as you may not recall or be aware of all the email addresses that your correspondents use, but you can remove trusted senders at any time, and add real names to them, so you can identify them more easily.
- Edit the displayed columns on your spam listing. You can now display the address the message was sent To:, as well as selecting whether you want the date, time since the message was sent, the From: address, message Subject (or reason why it was bounced, for bounced messages), and whether the message was held or bounced. You can also resize these columns by sliding the dividers between the header entries.
- See the status of your released messages. Delivery Status will show whether the message is queued for release, sent or bounced (if your ISP rejected it for any reason.)
- Get information from a detailed new Help section. You can also rate articles you found helpful, to help other customers find them more quickly.
Again, if you notice anything unusual, or any features don't work as you expected, let us know by clicking the "Give Feedback" link. Tweaks and improvements should also appear throughout the beta period. Thank you for using Pobox!