Selection of minor updates
- When using an addresses from the address book with an email address, but no first/last name, it was being added as <firstname.lastname@example.org> to the To/Cc/Bcc field. When there's just an email address, you don't need the <...> characters, now removed
- The groups list on the address book screen is now sorted alphabetically (case insensitve and really ASCII-betically)
- Try to add ONLY an email address to a new address book entry would fail, now fixed
- Somehow there was a long standing bug that once an email was "selected" on the mailbox screen, you could not unselect it without moving it to another folder and back. Fixed now
- On the mailbox screen and address book screen, if there are multiple pages, it would show:
|< << [[ page list ]] [ Go ] >> >|
On modern JS enabled browsers, changing to a different page from the page list, would automatically click the [ Go ] button, so it's a bit confusing that the button is actually there when you don't need to click it. It's now hidden. This should happen in a couple more places in the interface, but I'll get around to them.